Wednesday 3 February 2010

Pissing up the wall

Dear Duffy,
So today started out as a normal day in school. When assembly started the headmistress called out some names and asked those kids to stand up. My name was called.
We where asked to go to the heads office and wait there till after assembly. So me and four other boys went and waited there. No one seemed to have a clue why.
Eventually the head arrived and we headed into her office. Basically what this was about was we had been caught pissing up the wall on the play ground. The other guys seemed worried but couldn’t help let out a little giggle. I’m sure this would have been hilarious except, I didn’t do it! I don’t even hang out with these guys.
I was pretty shocked and didn’t know what to do, I’m kind of scared of the head, so I kept my mouth shut. She told us our parents had been told and we got sent back to class.
My mother picked me up and didn’t say a word, neither did I.
When we got home she took a deep breath and told me how disappointed she was in me.
I told her I didn’t do it. She was angry. Apparently it was one thing doing it but lying to her was totally unacceptable. She lay me over her lap as she sat at the bottom of the stair case and began to spank me. She said she will continue to do so till I admitted I did it.
Now, I’m used to being spanked by my dad so this was a doddle, but was totally upset that I had disappointed my mum to the extent that she would do this. She only ever really hits me when I deserve it. It went on for a long time, but I think she got tired before I did.
When Dad got home I thought I’d have to go though round two.
It didn’t happen. I don’t think she has told him. That was lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment